Move over pork shoulder, lamb shoulder is here! Long and slow is the name of the game on this tender, delicious, and flavorful cut. Roast in your crockpot, instapot, or slow in the oven until fork-tender. Flavor with aromatic herbs for a real family winner.
From our friends at Carolina Lamb who graze their flock of sheep under solar panels. A true marriage of sustainability as the panels need the grass mowed for optimal use and the sheep need the shade and shelter provided by the panels.
- Raised on solar farms.
- The panels offer the sheep shade and shelter and in return, the sheep keep the grass low so the panels have full exposure to the sun.
- The flock contributes to the availability of green energy in our region
- The flock is moved two to three times/week to ensure they always have access to fresh pasture
- Processed in an animal welfare approved USDA slaughterhouse
- Humane life where the lambs are allowed to socialize, graze and live a natural life
We service the Triangle area, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill & the surrounding areas. Place your order today.
Easy ordering, seamless delivery, and a great product.